REGULATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
WHILE VISITING www.armakon.com.pl
Below we present information on how, for what purposes and to what extent we process your personal data, in order to operate our online store www.armakon.com.pl and its individual functionalities.
WHO ARE WE?
The data controller is Armakon Sp. z o.o. ul. Marii Dąbrowskiej 6, 62-500 Konin, the company is registered in the District Court in Poznań, 9th Commercial Department of the National Court Register. Tax ID No. 665-000-25-50). REGON 310000968; KRS 0000091016 hereinafter referred to as “Controller”.
You can contact the Controller via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone +48 63 242 94 56 external 22.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
First and foremost, we obtain your personal data from you. You provide us with information when you register in our store www.armakon.com.pl. We receive additional personal data, e.g. your address or your tax identification number, when we take on your sale transaction in our store. We also obtain your data during your interaction with our employees. More information on the scope of processed data can be found under “To what extent we process your personal data”.
WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data in order to ensure that our store operates properly, in accordance with its regulations. This includes, in particular, allowing you to register in the store.
If you decide to make a purchase in our online store, your data will be used for the purposes of the sale transaction. This includes, in particular, receiving payment from you, delivering goods to the place designated by you, issuing sales documents (if needed), providing services related to the equipment purchased by you (e.g. assembly, configuration), settlement of services (e.g. request to give opinion), as well as allowing you to exercise the rights under the manufacturer’s warranty and statutory warranty, as well as the right to withdraw from the sales contract.
TO WHAT EXTENT WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data in the following extent
- company name (if you have one)
- home address
- delivery address
- tax ID No. (if you run a company)
- email address
- phone number
- Your bank and bank account number from which you transferred payment
- your communication history with us
- data from publicly available sources
- information about the sources from which we obtained your data
- your complaints
- your opinions
- additional information about yourself that you could have included in your e-mails or that you could have provided during a phone call with our representative
- consent you gave.
* What are cookies? Cookies are small text files commonly used on the web, stored on your end device. You can control the way you handle cookies using your browser settings (you can accept or block them). Blocking cookies may prevent you from signing up/logging in to your account on the site and/or making a purchase.
- login support – verifying connection between the user and our server. There are no identifiable user information stored in cookies, only data about the connection,
- content presentation – preventing the store from displaying content the user had already seen,
- statistics – building anonymous statistics of website visits.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your data depends on the purpose for which we process it. So:
- We process your personal data provided for the purpose of signing upon www.armakon.com.pl in order to fulfil the contract on providing electronic services;
- Your personal data, provided by you when shopping on our site, is processed in order to meet the sales agreement, and subsequently also to allow you to use the manufacturer’s warranty or statutory warranty (whichever your choose);
- if you ordered the delivery of your purchased goods to your house or to another address, – then your data will be processed on the basis of your order (fulfilling the contract);
- data about your use of the store website, which we receive through cookies, are processed with your consent, expressed in accordance with art. 173 of the Telecommunications Law;
- if you contact us to ask a question about how we run the store, how we perform certain operations, we collect your questions and data connected to it and we answer with reference to a legitimate interest we have to give our customers and users full information and provide them with positive experiences with our store;
FOR HOW LONG WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The period for which we process your personal data depends on the purpose of processing. Therefore:
- registration on our website and/or subscribing to our newsletter – for the period you are registered/saved – until you unsubscribe; after this period, your data will be processed for billing purposes, for which we are obliged by the provisions on the protection of personal data and the period of limitation of your claims, but not longer than 10 years;
- order fulfilment – for the duration of the contract;; after this period, your data will be processed for billing purposes, for which we are obliged by the provisions on the protection of personal data and the period of limitation of your claims, but not longer than 10 years;
- answering questions – if you are a registered user of the store – for the time referred to in point a. above; if you are not a registered user of the store, for the time necessary to provide the necessary explanations and answers;
WHO IS THE RECIPIENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We transfer your data only when it is necessary to perform the services that you order. We do not sell your data and do not make your data commercially available to third parties.
We may transfer your personal data to our partners:
- carriers – to deliver the purchased goods to the designated address in your order;
- transport companies – to deliver goods from the store to the designated address in your order;
- services responsible for repairing the equipment, in the event you make a statutory warranty or manufacturer’s warranty claim;
For each of these purposes, we only provide data that is necessary to achieve it.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
The personal data protection law gives you a number of rights that you can use at any time. Unless you abuse these rights (e.g. unreasonable daily requests for information), they are free and easy to execute.
Your rights are:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectification
If you find out that the data processed by us is incorrect, you have the right to ask us to rectify it and we will be obliged to do so. In this case, we have the right to ask you for a document or proof of said change.
- The right to limit the process of your personal data
- The right to erasure
This right, also known as the right to be forgotten, is your right to demand that we remove any information that contains your personal information from our database systems and records. Remember that we will not be able to do so if we are obliged to process your personal data under legal provisions (e.g. transaction documents for tax purposes, statutory warranty obligation, obligation to ensure the accountability of our activities). In any case, we will delete your personal data to the fullest extent possible.
- The right to portability
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you can ask us to export the data you provided in the course of all our contacts to a separate file for further transfer to another data controller.
You can exercise the rights referred to above by contacting us at email@example.com or by writing a letter to Przedsiębiorstwo ARMAKON Sp. z o.o, ul. Marii Dąbrowskiej 6, 62-500 Konin, with a note “Personal data”.
You can also use these details to contact us if any action or situation you encounter will raise your concerns about whether it is legally compliant or does not violate your rights or freedom. In this case, we will answer your questions and concerns and immediately address the issue.
If you believe that, in any way, we have violated the rules for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint directly to the supervisory authority (from 25 May 2018, it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection). As part of exercising this right, you should provide a full description of the situation and explain what action you consider violating your rights or freedoms. The complaint should be submitted directly to the supervisory authority.
WHAT IS THE RIGHT TO RESTRICTION?
We would like to inform you separately that you also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
You exercise the right to restrict when you do not want us to process your personal data for a specific purpose. In this case, we will continue to process your data for other processes (for other purposes), but not for the purpose for which you objected.
You can exercise your right to restriction by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing a letter to Przedsiębiorstwo ARMAKON Sp. z o.o, ul. Marii Dąbrowskiej 6, 62-500 Konin, with a note “Personal data”.